Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sooooo I hit 20!

Characters That Is:

Okay I'm a "little' older than that ;) If you have been following the 30 in 30 character challenge that I have been taking part in then you know that I hit 20 today. I actually have a couple other characters I am considering working on this evening to get me to 21 which is where I'd like to be today...

Meet the New "Tool", Same as The Old "Tool":

I upgraded Manga Debut 4.0 to EX 4.0. It was 120.00 dollars for the download but you can also search for a coupon and (save 12.00 I believe it is fallsale) so I went ahead. It will be a while before I learn all the new features of the upgrade. I know it will be especially helpful with setting up pages because of the different panel features and the new colouring features too!


What I have Learned:

I learned I can do 20 characters in 20 er 21 days. I know they aren't perfect but many are usable. I learned that some days I think of it as a chore until I start drawing and then I like it. OK. I mostly like it... Some days I start the character and then I start inking it and I'm not thrilled with it, but I have to push through because this is "just a exercise" after all. This is how we learn what we need to work on and what we don't (I think I said that last week) Well, at least I am consistent!

My Art Week:

30 characters exercise. Look around here and you will see it. Thanks to all for the comments on Twitter and Facebook and Gmail Buzz.

Now get goin and create sumthin!

ArrOOooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment