Sunday, November 14, 2010

I got Puter Face!

Puter Face:

Definition of "puter face": Sittin in front of a computer screen too long with a "irradiated zombie like look" in your eyes...

I have 'puter face from looking at the screen trying to catch up with my 30 characters in 30 days challenge... I am drawing number 13 on day 14. I finished 11 and 12 today. I may get 13 done today. If not, I will do two a day till I am back "on the beam"...

What I have learned from this exercise so far:

I have learned that staying to a set routine is best. If you know yourself and know that "I should do one a day minimum" then do it.

I have been thumb-nailing and penciling each sketch on paper and then scanning them into Manga Debut 4. I use the inking tool for most some of the sketches and basic colouring tool for some. Some of the inks are a little wild but I don't mind it. I am much more painterly with the program than traditional inking because of the different feel of the stylus on my Wacom Bamboo Touch...

My art Week:

See following posted drawings!

Have a great week and create!

ArrrOOooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment