Monday, January 17, 2011

The Drinking Detectives


The Drinking Detectives, originally uploaded by jahhdog.


The Drinking Detectives

Matt and Jess met at AA and decided to explore their detecting addiction together...

Who knew this addiction would lead to mystery, mayhem and unmasking...

A Surprise Post!

I liked 30 characters in 30 days and I always have characters unrealized in my head so I thought, no I needed to put them out on paper.

I have had different comments recently regarding my art style. Some positive, some not. "Too messy, too fast" was one comment versus a positive one was they like the "spontaneity and slapdash line work!"

I remember an art teacher who used to tell me that "feeling and good art don't always come from a straight line" the more I think on it, the more I agree with her...



ArrrOOooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment