Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Been Drawing! I swear!

Hehe, OK. Well, so much for trying to put something up every day... I have been drawing... I swear :D

You guys must remember I haven't been in an art class for years (I'm not counting the National Film Board Beginner class I did a couple months ago)...

I think they best thing about class was it made us draw and work on projects daily... It wasn't my major in college but I took figure drawing and sculpture in college after your "typical" high school art classes.
I'm just trying to show you where I came from.
Between University and now it has been a lot of books and self study...




The books I have been using lately are Drawing Words & Writing Pictures






Making Comics
Perspective! For Comic Book Artists: How to Achieve a Professional Look in Your Artwork












Add to that a nice sprinkle of Art and Story podcast from Jerzy Drozd and Mark Rudolph and all I need is more time to draw!

I'll show you some new stuff tomorrow! Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment