Sunday, December 5, 2010

OH NO! Christmas is Coming!






December is here!

A new challenge has been issued by my Art and Story crew relating Christmas or the holiday season in a panel, strip or short story! It will be good to put my mind at use to something Christmas related. I have a short story and strip on the go at the moment.

These are some trial thumbs I will be using...

My Art Week

I finished my 30 characters in 30 days (as can be seen if you go through December here). It was fun, challenging, fun, hard, fun, and well fun. I am glad I did it and I would do it again!

I've been reading the Dummies book on Manga Studio Ex 4.0. Lot's to the program and much to learn...

Read Alan Moore's "49'ers" Gene Ha drew some excellent pages and the colour was fantastic and Alan Moore was, well, Alan Moore!

Thanks for all the comments on the Buzz Twitters and Facebook!

Keep Creating!

ArrrOOooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment