Saturday, June 11, 2011







We are into June! May "drew" to a close and I didn't "drew" much on my mini comic. I have had five months and more than a few restarts. Now it is a time thing! Fire under my ass is not just lit, it is ablaze!





Had a nice run in with the boards at my hockey arena and the shoulder/back is finally feeling "human" again.

Finished reading "Paying For It" from Chester Brown (2011).


A autobiographical black and white hard cover comic about his experiences with prostitutes for the past 10 or so years. An interesting read that will cause you to think about the sex trade, of course it is his opinion and I don't agree with everything he says but it shows you that comics can be used as a forum for something other than men in tights.

4 howls outta 5!

I started reading Dark Horses "Eerie" horror collection. More about this next post...



Now I must go draw something (Mini Comic) as the month of June is almost half over so why don't you go do the same!

ArrrOOooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment