Monday, April 5, 2010

I've been Murdered by a Deadline!

So here I am still recovering from being sick... Spent some time in ER last week which was no biggie... All it did was worry me more than anything...

But it put a "monkey wrench" in my drawing plans... When I worry I can't draw... Hell, I can't do much of anything, but I did happen to start this drawing for the Kids Read Comics show donation.

Did I read that there was a "deadline" for submissions? C'mon, do you KNOW me? I remember more than one art teacher telling me, "if you want to work in the art field, you gotta learn about deadlines!!!" Oh I learned about em alright... I learned to "obliterate" em ;) Hence my current gig at Canada Post :D

So here is the start of my donation project. I will still see if I can send it to one of the attending artists as I think there is a auction for all the art that isn't bought by the end of the show...

ArrrOOooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment